It’s a new season and the spotlight’s all on you! Here are the Dance under Streetlight Spotlights locations challenges.
There are special spotlights you’ll need to dance under to complete this challenge and earn those battle stars.
You have to dance under seven spotlights to complete the challenge.
Some players have found that their progress resets after a certain length of time, so all you need to do is go back to one that you danced under before any problems occurred and it’ll work fine.
Fortnite: Dance under Streetlight Spotlight locations
First things first, you need to know what you’re looking for. The Streetlights we’re after are different to the ones that are scattered around almost every urban named location in Fortnite.
The challenge streetlights have speakers attached around the bottom of the light, and will play music when you’re close to them. You’ll know that you’ve found the right place when you dance underneath them and the spotlight changes colour.
Below, highlighted by yellow circles, are all of the locations you’ll need to complete the challenge, if we find more we’ll add them:
- Southeast of Tilted Towers
- Northwest of Tilted Towers
- Factory area northeast of Flush Factory
- Centre of Greasy Grove
- West of Dusty Divot depot
- Western part of Retail Row
- Soccer pitch north of Greasy and west of Tilted
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas
The post Fortnite: Dance under Streetlight Spotlights locations appeared first on VG247.