Daredevils around the world take flight, it’s time to unleash your inner Evel Knievel and turn to stunt driving! Here’s where you can jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK for the Week 5 Fortnite challenge.
You can complete this challenge with a shopping cart, but for the real speed demon experience, you need an ATK. If you’re having trouble finding one, we’ve got a separate guide on ATK golf cart locations.
Fortnite Flaming Hoop Locations:
You need to jump through five flaming hoops to complete the challenge. Easy peasy!
Here’s a map of the flaming hoop ramps we’ve found so far:
- Go Northwest out of the Wailing Woods to find a hoop on the hill overlooking some houses.
- The Northern exit out of Paradise Palms, on the left of the junction.
- East of Paradise Palms there’s gorge jump with a flaming hoop in the middle.
- Near the Southwest exit of Paradise Palms, you’ll find another hoop.
- There’s another slightly Northeast of the Flush Factory.
- Head East of Greasy Grove and there will be a ramp which you can use to jump through the hoop.
- To the East of Snobby Shores, there’s another hoop waiting.
- Head to slightly Southeast at Junk Junction, near the dirt track to find another.
- Another Hoop can be found in the North of Leaky Lake.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas
The post Fortnite: Flaming Hoop locations – Where to jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK appeared first on VG247.