- 1 Exotic Warlock helmets
- 2 Exotic Warlock chest armour
- 3 Exotic Warlock gauntlets
- 4 Exotic Warlock leg armour
Destiny 2 is all about loot. Come get yours, cunning Warlocks.
Warlocks are the trickiest class in Destiny 2, taking advantage of intricate builds and rewarding skilled play. Your Exotic armour choice makes a huge difference to how your Warlock will play; luckily, we have all the details right here on what each piece does.
This page is part of our Destiny 2 guide, and is subject to change and updates as we explore the release build alongside all of you eager Guardians. Looking for other Exotics? Check out our Destiny 2 Exotics guides, including our list of every Exotic weapon in the game.
Looking for a specific non-Exotic armour set to craft a perfect build? Check out our list of Legendary Restorative, Heavy and Mobile Warlock armour sets and where to find them.
Exotic Warlock helmets
Canonically, Warlocks are the most cerebral of the three classes, being scholars and mages with a deep mystical connection to the Traveller. Perhaps that’s why they benefit from so many Exotic helmets, a couple of which are old favourites.
- Conduction Tines: Arc ability kills increase the recharge rate of your Arc abilities.
- Bungie tried to keep the Stormcaller secret, but there’ll be no hiding the lightning storms once you have this Exotic on your bean. A lovely circular build starting point, just like Mama Warlock taught you.
Crown of Tempests
- Cerebral Uplink: Highlights priority targets and improves the regeneration speed of your grenade, melee, and rift abilities.
- I love how this one’s like “I vaguely indicate some things you might shoot … and also turn everything else up to 11, lol no biggie.” What the actual.
Eye of Another World
- Abyssal Extractors: Void Damage kills grant ability energy.
- Recharge your abilities when you use your abilities. Standard Warlock fare, the smug gits. Nezarec’s Sin was probably sending a PSN message with “ggez”. What a shithead.
- Actual Grandeur: Provides additional damage resistance during Nova Bomb. Nova Bomb kills grant Super Energy
- Oh, so Voidwalkers are harder to kill using their Super, and their Super charges their Super? No that’s fine I’ll just be over here in the Hunter corner, crying.
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
- Dearly Departed: Grants Rift energy when you are critically wounded. On your death, creates a brief healing rift on your corpse.
- It’s back! And it’s quite different, although it still looks [kissy fingers]. Another Class ability Exotic, making you and your pals near immortal.
The Stag [Curse of Osiris]
Exotic Warlock chest armour
Warlocks aren’t allowed to wear much armour because it ruins their silhouette when they’re posing dramatically and thinking about their ineffable sadness, or whatever. The point is, you don’t pick a class with mandatory flowing trench coats and then ruin it with steel plate. There are only three chest armour Exotics for Warlocks, but they’re generally very beautiful.
- Dawnstar Tome: When Dawnblade is equipped, aiming weapons while in the air suspends you in midair for a short time. Precision hits extend this effect’s duration.
- Who even cares what this one does, it is too gorgeous ever to take off. The good news is, all it does is make you hover while aiming, which means Hunters can shoot you down with ease. By all means, continue.
Wings of Sacred Dawn
- Fusion Harness: Provides an additional Fusion Grenade charge. Fusion grenade kills grant Rift energy.
- More grenades means more fun. More frequent Rift use is also a good time. Hard to argue with this returning D1 favourite.
- Planetary Torrent: Rifts release an Arc shockwave when cast. Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.
- Oh good yeah make it so Warlocks do damage as well as healing forever with their bloody Rifts, thanks Bungo, just what we needed. This is sarcasm.
Vesper of Radius [Curse of Osiris]
Exotic Warlock gauntlets
Every Warlock thinks they’re Dr Strange but that open palm slap is not exactly finger gymnastics. Space magic! Get a gun like the rest of us. Why would they, though, with this selection of five Exotics gauntlet sets to choose from?
- Vampire’s Caress: Melee attacks grant health recovery and ability energy
- One of the D1 Warlock’s favourite tricks was to slap you and then gain power from it. I see nothing has changed there.
- Helium Spirals: Increases the duration of Solar Grenades and grants grenade energy on melee hits
- Dawnblades already have giant flaming swords, but now they have additional chances to throw great flaming grenades. H-hooray.
- Warlord’s Sigil: Eliminating enemies with melee attacks increases your melee damage
- Get slap happy. I have nothing to add. I am in despair. Why are Warlocks like this.
- Aeon Energy: Throwing grenades grants the following to nearby Aeon Cult allies: Grenade energy to Warlocks Barricade energy to Titans Dodge energy to Hunters Other allies receive a fraction of the shared energy.
- Every class has an Aeon gauntlet and Aeon Cult allies just means teammates wearing ’em. Interestingly, only the Warlock version is linked to grenades; the others are triggered by Class abilities. Presumably Warlocks need less incentive to use their obviously OP Rifts.
Aeon Soul[Curse of Osiris]
- Cobra Totemic: Weapons ready and reload very quickly. Melee range is extended.
- [sobbing] Remember how Bungie turned off that trick Warlocks had of slapping you to death from a million miles away? [sobbing continues]
Ophidian Aspect [Curse of Osiris]
Exotic Warlock leg armour
Do Warlocks actually wear trousers under there? They must do or every time they went flying around in that embarrassingly floaty way they do we’d all be mortified. There are only two Exotic leg armour sets for Warlocks though, because they’re hard to see, and one makes its return from D1.
- Alchemical Etchings: Your Rifts gain the additional ability to automatically reload allies’ weapons.
- Hey, you know that rad new class ability you’ve got that’s better than everyone else’s? Boom! It just got better. This works for your weapon as well, even if the wording doesn’t make that clear.
- Strange Protractor: While Sprinting, movement speed is increased and energy weapons are automatically reloaded.
- Hunters and Titans would be happy with just a speed boost but oh no, Warlocks also have their guns reloaded. Spoiled! You’re all spoiled.
We’ll keep updating as more Warlock Exotics come to light in Destiny 2 and its add-ons.