This week’s challenge gives you a chance to strut your stuff and show off your best emotes all around the Fortnite map. Here’s where to dance in different “forbidden locations” – seven to be exact.
Specifically, “forbidden locations” mean a place where there’s a “No Dancing” sign. We’ve embedded a screenshot of what they look like below, so you know what to look for.
Fortnite – Dance in different forbidden locations
No Dancing signs are small and circular and have a red ring with a cross through a Fortnite character dancing and musical notes.
To tick this challenge off your list and claim your Battle Stars, you need to find and dance in front of 7 No Dancing signs. They can be tough to track down if you don’t know where to look, but we’ve scoured the map and drawn up a list – along with a map:
- Going from top left to bottom right, the first location is at the feet of the giant llama statue in the extreme northwest of the map
- The second location is on the peak of the zip-wire mountain to the south of Pleasant Park
- For the third forbidden location, you need to go to the southwestern tip of the map, just to the south of Frosty Flights
- The fourth sign is near the top of the mountain to the north of Salty Springs – it’s one tier from the summit
- On the hill just to the northwest of Wailing Wood, you’ll find another forbidden location – it’s south of Risky Reels
- There’s another sign nearby, just to the north of Wailing Wood, to the east of Risky Reels
- The final forbidden location is to the south of Paradise Palms, on top of the mountain just to the southeast of the area